Are you a spectacle wearer!
Fingerprint marks & Smudges keep bothering you and blur your vision. Then I have a solution.
I am sharing some tips and techniques for effective cleaning of your glasses and they will stay clean for longer.
- Every morning before you put on your glass/spectacle rinse them with running normal temperature Tap water.
- Always clean your lenses with the microfiber lint free cloth also known as cleaning cloth.
- Always rinse your lenses before your clean them – avoid cleaning in a dry state.
- Use cleaning solution for rinsing – very effective on oil/moisture and smudge marks.
- Lens cleaning wipes ( pre-moistened) – is a good optical accessory for effective cleaning on the move.
- Never clean your lenses directly with cloth on dry state – it will lead to more scratches, as dust trapped in between will be rubbed.
Clarity of vision is the key to achieving your objectives.